Any one toured with "Bernard's tour lately?

4canucks

We were with Bernard just two months ago. He's a very nice fellow and quite informative. You will learn a lot about the Dutch and French sides. He took us to Rima's for good bargains, sightseeing, Orient Beach and Maho Beach. He dropped some passengers off at Phillipsburg for shopping while others wanted to go right back to the ship. He had a cooler on the bus with all you wanted to drink.

Last July our family had one of Bernard's other guides named John - he was really nice and very informative also. He made our time in St. Maarten memorable. I wouldn't worry about not having Bernard personally because he goes out of his way to make sure the guide you have is wonderful. Enjoy your trip and try not to worry.

We will be in St Martin the week of Feb 8 on Adventure of the Seas. Haven't booked this yet and wonder if we still have time. Any idea on how fast his tours fill up. It will be just the two of us so I understand he makes up groups with people like ourselves who are not traveling with others.

We will be in St Martin the week of Feb 8 on Adventure of the Seas. Haven't booked this yet and wonder if we still have time. Any idea on how fast his tours fill up. It will be just the two of us so I understand he makes up groups with people like ourselves who are not traveling with others.

You can contact Bernard through his web site www.Bernardstours.com

His email address is there.......he has a large beautiful bus to accomodate large groups and I'm sure he would be able to answer any questions you may have via email. As he tours during the day he usually checks his emails at night and I'm sure will repsond to you within a couple days!

I'm sure you still have time to book with him! As I have mentioned in previous posts his tour was the highlight of our entire cruise on Liberty in April and we can't wait to get back to St Martin to tour with him again! We also have stayed in touch since we toured and Bernard is a wonderful, wonderful man! You will really enjoy his tour!!

Our group of nine also went with Bernard in July while on Freedom

of the Sea, we had our own van with John is helper. I cant say

enough good things about them. They were waiting for us at the port, showed us all the highlights of the island, stopped at Rima (a madhouse) Maho Beach, Orient Beach, and we esp liked the open market to shop.

You can bargain so dont be shy! John also had soft drinks, beer, some

REALLY potent rum punch and snacks for us. We definatley got our

money's worth for the entire day. Would use him again when we go back!!

Very nice and professional ALL the way!

Archived