anyone taken Carnival's HOLIDAY with infants/toddlers?

lovemykids

I also posted this on the Carnival Cruise board. You may want to ck my complete post out on that board.

We are thinking about taking this cruise - my daughter would be about 16 months when we take it.

Would we be allowed to take her in the playroom even though she isn't old enough to be a part of the camp?? It says they have Little Tikes toys.

Any other tips for me?? toys to take??

I'm a first time cruiser so this is all brand new to me.

Thanks!

A child must be 2 years of age to go into Camp Carnival, and according to Carnival's website, there are "absolutely no exceptions to this age rule".

The only thing you'll have available with an infant is their group babysitting program that runs from 10pm until 3am for an hourly fee.

But we sailed with our then 11 month old DD in December 2001 and they didn't allow parents in the play area except during 'specified family play time.'

This was an hour long session that happened three times I think during the 9 day cruise where infants and parents were allowed in the play area to play together.

Also, for your further info, when your child is old enough to participate, they do not allow you to stay in there with them at all (other than a 5 minute or so goodbye) because of 'security reasons.'

~Geri

Archived