advice for a Celebrity newbie

AMScruiser

I am thinking of booking the Sydney-Auckland cruise on the Millennium for 29 March. (the deals are real good now).

Can anyone help me with choosing a cabin(category), since I have no experience with this ship.

Any tips are welcome.

B.

The Family Veranda's (FVa) are great on the M-class ships. They have huge (270 sq ft. +) verandas and separate living rooms. It's the size of a suite, but without the butler. For a bit more it looks like you can get a suite guarantee on that cruise for far less than any regular suite. That sounds nice.

Sounds like a great cruise, whatever cabin you pick...

I saw GREAT deals on Sky Suites for those cruises--didn't look at that date specifically, but check out these weekly specials: http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/exciting_deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

If the one you're looking at isn't on there, check next Tuesday--the Australian cruises are just not selling right now.

If a SS or FV aren't available, then take a Concierge Class if it pencils--but I saw the Sky Suites for even less than the CC's-which is a great deal. I believe on the 2/15 cruise, the SS was $2,099, vs. showing $5,999 on the Celebrity website. I believe you have to book these deals with a travel agent.

Good luck--great choice right now!

Cathy

Archived