Carnival Freedom Entertainment

batman1975

Hi Everyone,

I just got a magazine from Carnival (I think it is called Currents), and it showed some of the shows (ie. magic) that Carnival has on one of their ships. It looked really good...

It got me wondering... what type of Entertainment does the Carnival Freedom have? We are sailing on the Freedom in early February.

Thanks to all who respond!

Looking over my Capers from the 12/28 cruise:

1st night - Sun. - Welcome Aboard Show with cruise director Lenny Halliday & Comedy of Dana Tison - music from the Freedom Orch.

Mon. - Dana Tison & Freedom Singers & Dancers

Tues - "Big Easy" with the Carnival freedom dancers

Wed. - fellow guest entertain "Carnival Legends" (people had to try out previous to this night to sing specific "Legends'" songs - ex. Frank Sinatra, Aretha, Madonna, etc. - Billed as a Vegas style show with 15 dancers & a 10 piece band

Thurs. "Ticket to Ride" - a Beatles tribute

Fri. - comedian Derrick Eason

I went to see the 1st night's show, Fri. show & the Ticket to Ride Show (actually I've seen that on 2 other cruises but I enjoy it each time). I skipped the other shows. Wasn't particularly impressed with the show offerings. One night half the show was a skit as a set up for a passenger to propose to his girlfriend. Romantic & cute for them...I don't consider that cruise entertainment in my book.

Hi Everyone,

I just got a magazine from Carnival (I think it is called Currents), and it showed some of the shows (ie. magic) that Carnival has on one of their ships. It looked really good...

It got me wondering... what type of Entertainment does the Carnival Freedom have? We are sailing on the Freedom in early February.

Thanks to all who respond!

How do you get the magazine from Carnival (Currents)? I will be cruising on my first cruise on Carnival in a couple of weeks.

What week are you going on the Freedom in February? We are on the 22nd of February cruise.

When I asked about the entertainment on another thread, it was about the same as the above.

How do you get the magazine from Carnival (Currents)? I will be cruising on my first cruise on Carnival in a couple of weeks.

What week are you going on the Freedom in February? We are on the 22nd of February cruise.

When I asked about the entertainment on another thread, it was about the same as the above.

Past guest perk!

Just got off Freedom yesterday (damn, reality is hard to take!). Ticket to Ride is really, really, really good! Jason Allen (lead singer) is in his own in this show! The Big Easy is also very good. Being from Mississippi and living in Ohio now, it brought back some very fond memories of Naw'lins! The Jump, Shout, Jive show was also great.

Only did one late night comedy show (too much else going on!) and did not really care for this particular one. Do the shows, you will not regret it!!

Once you have completed your first cruise, you will automatically receive it (Currents) each quarter.

Archived