Parking in Flll Which is better?

Tallydog

I have researched each offsite parking in Fort Lauderdale. I was wondering which one Park n Fly or Park n go, does people prefer? Park n fly is a few dollars cheaper. Is either one a covered lot? Are they both in safe areas? And does each one do pretty good on their shuttle service? Would just like some opinions from people who have used either service.

Thank you so much!

Cruising Independence Of The Sea 2-1-09

Both are in safe areas, Park N Fly has had a bad rep for untimely pickup when you return from your cruise that may have changed. Park N Go is the new game in town, they're bending over backwards to build their client base.

////

I used Park and Fly last time, was very satisfied, but driver had trouble finding the ship. If you have AAA, and can reserve ahead, you can save a few bucks, $10.50/day

I'll be using Park and Go next week, not much difference between them. They are right across the street from each other, both offer shuttles, Park and Fly has some covered parking which you will pay extra for

Archived