Coach Outlet store in San Juan???

ur_calvin_klein_guy

Ok, my 4 daughters (ages 16-22) heard that there is a Coach outlet store in San Juan.

Would anyone know where it is located?

Thanks everyone.

Donnie

Hi Donnie,

I've heard of this also...some friends of ours went and said they got seven purses for $400!! With FOUR DAUGHTERS, this could be huge cost savings for you!! :D

We are sailing on the 7th Mar IOS and my 14-year-old daughter (and me too) is extremely excited to visit this store! She just spent all her christmas money on a coach purse at our local store but, after hearing of this store, is thinking about taking it back and waiting to see what she can find in San Juan!

Good luck!

Sara

• 5 weeks later...

Was there last Thursday, the line was out the door with people waiting for the store to open, it was supposed to open at 10am. By 10:10, after lingering in the nearby stores, we decided to leave.:( Our ship was leaving port and we had to be back on board at 11am!!! So this is TWICE now that I miss the Coach store!!!!! Last time it was close because of power failure. I'll still give it another chance in April, I cruise again with my teen daughters and San Juan is again one of the port of call. :D

~Jo~

• 2 weeks later...

My family visited Old San Juan's Coach purse store-last week.

My college aged daughters are savy shoppers. They were thrilled with the prices of the Coach products, compared to those at outlets in the U.S. Even my wife purchased a purse, due to the fabulous prices.

***** Here are examples of what my family paid:

Purse with original price of $439; daughter paid $145!

Purse with original price of $379; daughter paid $130!

Small purse was purchased for only $60.

So, they paid approximately one third, of the original price.

Based on their glowing recommendations, of the Coach store pricing, I believe that there ARE bargains.

Last week, when my family visited Coach, they were having a Clearance Sale. I guess that accounts for the fantastic pricing that was available? My daughters shop for Coach, at U.S. oulet stores, but they advised that Old San Juan's prices were significantly lower, than even outlet prices.

So, I guess it is all in the timing, of when you are shopping. Paying one-third of regular pricing is a bargain, IMO.

Archived