Refunds??

Unfortunately, due to our current economic climate we have had to cancel our August cruise :(. We contacted P&O on Tuesday and they are sending us a cheque for the full amount we have paid. Does anybody know how long this will take?

Thanks Rach

Hi Rach

That is a shame but i am sure there will be many cruises down the track. Maybe you could ring P&O back and ask them as every transaction would be different. Good Luck and happy cruising in the future :)

Kruzein

Sorry to hear that Rach.:(

I wouldn't expect that it should take too long for the refund to be processed. Give them a call & hurry them along a bit.

Here's hoping circumstances will change & you'll still get to go on a cruise very soon.:)

Thanks for your thoughts - - we are still cruising in Sept as this one has been paid for it just means that we can't cruise with DS for his 17th Birthday - we are going away for the weekend instead - its cheaper. I just wish people would stop buying lawn mowers and ring my DH (he is a self employed landscaper/gardener) - then I can cruise to my hearts content!!!

Hi,

I have heard that P&O are quite timely with the refunds, so you should not have long to wait....we had 2 refunds in the past, one was only 3 days...Princess Cruises...GREAT!!...

....the other one...Celebrity..which took over 2 and a half months...:eek:

S&D

0037-0707-0920-3004_TN.jpg.4a69495bbeeb701d8e2d5397e33ba43d.jpg

Archived