() () () -DFW M&M Holiday Party- () () ()

sailyn

Juts booked Crowne Plaza Hotel for me & Sherry on PL for $43. Not the Hilton or Wyndham like we have had in the past but still in general aea. I'm sure we can find a shuttle or cab to get us back & forth to party. We were hoping for Hilton again so we could party at Septembers but will have to work that out.

Tim: You gonna be able to attend this time? We missed your smiling face last time but understand you had other obligations.

All you Dallas people need to start thinking about joining the Saints & Sinners group reunion cruise. Oct 2006.......Conquest out of Nola.

Big mouth here was the lucky one that hit the 10000th post tonight on our thread. What a good time we have had & many new friends made.

Gosh, I'd love to come, but I'll be on the Ecsatcy in Cozumel that day (don't throw things at me, please)

4_2_107.gif LOL I guess that is a good excuse to miss the party. Hope to see you next time. I highly recommend Paradise Beach while in Coz if you haven't been there before.

Sounds like Randy may try to squeeze us in his busy party list. OMG! Three parties in one day. He could be in rare form. Hopefully he will be able to stop by so we can all meet the new GF. What was he thinking? He knows he has to have family approval to date someone.

I wonder why TGI Fridays left the ballpark? Did it have something to do with Ameriquest taking over? What a shame- we used to breeze through there for appetizers during games. Maybe the food is still good :o

Jen,

TGIF's lease was only for 10 years and it had finally run out. They had been tryin to get out of it for the last 2-3 years any way. Rawlins is more of a true sport based theme, and the food is as good if not better than TGIF.

Son made it into Dallas ok from K/City at 6am Thurs, and this was the 1st time in 10 years that I had him, "L", and my Dad in the house for Thanksgiving ! And Da Boys beat da bears ! So it was a very good day for us. My wife said I did a real good job with all the cookin, so she did most of the final cleanin up. I hope that each of you had the same wonderful type Day !

EW

Archived