Ruby For kids

sshorecruisers

Thanks to all the past Ruby passengers for the great info. We will be taking our 10th cruise on Feb 14th on the Ruby Princess. It sounds great but I have not heard much feedback on activities for kids. This is only our 2nd Princess cruise we tend to go with RCCL beacause they really cater to families with all the different venues and activities (rock climbing, ice skating, mini golf) plus a great kids club.

I have not heard anyone mention how this ship stacks up for kids.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks

We are on the same cruise! I have two teenage boys who like Princess very much. But then again, they join the kids groups to meet others, then the rest of the week they are off on their own with their new friends. RC has overall a much better family oriented program, but your kids will absolutely not be bored.

We just returned from Ruby over Christmas week. We travelled with five kids ages 6,8,9,12,14. All the kids had a fabulous time. All of the kids liked some of the activities in the kids club. They attended many of the evening events and when they did not attend the evening events most of the entertainment on Princess is family friendly.

My teenager liked to hang out with us chilling by the pool during the day and going out with the teen folks at night.

Archived