Stateroom Assignment

tradingspaces

We booked a BA last fall for a spring 2009 cruise. Due to the bad economy, we downgraded to a BF guarantee a month ago. Within days we were assigned our cabin - back to the BA category, just a different cabin. We saved hundreds of dollars. I found our cabin assignment on the cruise personalizer. There are very few actual BF cabins. Good luck!

We are on the same cruise....wow, small world. We are from Edmonton. How about you? I just might have to join the roll call. We have never had luck in the past. We always seem to miss the cc's get together. This is our 4th Princess cruise and we haven't seen the upgrade fairy yet....so my fingers are crossed...lol. That would be great to met someone from close to home. What kind of excursions have you booked?

We are from Chipman (an hour east of Edmonton) and there will be three of us travelling together. my husband and I, and a friend. We cruise alot and usually prefer to do our own tours - that way we can see what we want to see, on our own schedule. We have booked the ship's wine tour excursion in Ensenada, tho - thought it might be interesting.

Hope you get your cabin assignment soon!

Archived