Scuba girl....please answer!!

Irishgal27

Which one out of all these choices has the Clearest, CALMEST, sandy bottom beach? Also, I'm guessing these choices are closest to the port. I am willing to taxi to a beach that has all of the above, and chair, floats, and umbrella rentals, as well as some food & drink options. Thanks! :)
\\

All those mentioned will have Calm, sandy bottoms except Cabbage Beach.. which usually has somewhat rough waters. (sandy bottom also).

Hilton is near port and within walking distance. Breezes and Wyndham at Cable Beach (a quick cab or jitney).

Also looking for more info on Breezes or something similar. We will be arriving to Nassau 8 am on a Saturday. I would love to relax on a beach with clear water and beer available with something to eat. And it would have to be easy to get to as this is our first time and we are CHICKENS! I would not mind paying a flat rate for all inclusive, but really...will it be all inclusive? How far is it from the port? Thanks for the help!

Breezes is indeed all inclusive, drinks/food and activities included. No tipping allowed.

You can easily take a cab for under around $15 for 2 ppl. It's only 10-15 minutes outside of town.

When we were in Nassau about 4 years ago we took at taxi to Atlantis, walked through the lobby to the left and out the back door, took a:D left at the pool and down into the aquarium. No one asked us to pay...is this supposed to be free and not part of "the dig"?

We were going to take the two year old next month because we thought he would get a big kick out of seeing the sharks.

When we were in Nassau about 4 years ago we took at taxi to Atlantis, walked through the lobby to the left and out the back door, took a:D left at the pool and down into the aquarium. No one asked us to pay...is this supposed to be free and not part of "the dig"?

We were going to take the two year old next month because we thought he would get a big kick out of seeing the sharks.

No can do anymore. Security is extremely tight these days.. especially after they opened the waterpark. You won't be allowed onto the property from the lobby.

The only part of the aquarium that you can see for free, is the glass walls that surround the Great hall of water cafe. For a 2 year old, that might just be enough.

No can do anymore. Security is extremely tight these days.. especially after they opened the waterpark. You won't be allowed onto the property from the lobby.

The only part of the aquarium that you can see for free, is the glass walls that surround the Great hall of water cafe. For a 2 year old, that might just be enough.

Yes, after reading more of your responses on other threads last night I determined that the Great Hall of water was what I was looking for (not the preditor). Do you not leave from the lobby? How do I get to this area then? Thank you for all of your help on this board..looks like we are keeping you busy. They need to combine all of the threads you are answering. :D

Archived