Which dock in Cozumel?

ntshop

I was noticing that in Cozumel there are a couple different cruise ship docks. Can anyone tell me which dock Carnival Fantasy uses.

I thought that all Carnival ships docked at the new Puerta Maya dock. I am sure if I am wrong someone will let us know!!!;)

I thought that all Carnival ships docked at the new Puerta Maya dock. I am sure if I am wrong someone will let us know!!!;)

You are right unless there are several Carnival ships in port. Then, one may dock at either the International Pier (right next to Puerta Maya) or at the Punta Langosta Pier (the one in town.)

I've been wondering the same thing, actually. When we were on the Inspiration, we tendered to one pier (damaged due to hurricane). Last year on the Legend we docked at what I believe was the "middle" pier - across the street from some shopping area that had a big ole plastic shark. BUT... if you go to http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Cruiseships you'll find a weekly schedule of ALL ships docking in Cozumel and their arrival times.

Looking at that page, I see the Legend docked at the Punta Langosta pier and the Inspiration tendered at the Puerta Maya pier. We liked the Puerta May pier because it had a nice little area of shops, nothing like the wall to wall shops downtown.

Looking at that page, I see the Legend docked at the Punta Langosta pier and the Inspiration tendered at the Puerta Maya pier. We liked the Puerta May pier because it had a nice little area of shops, nothing like the wall to wall shops downtown.

What I see looking at that site is both the Legend and Inspiration dock at Puerta Maya. It has been completely rebuilt since the hurricane.

Carnival Legend Puerta Maya

Wed, Jan 28 8:30 17:00

Carnival Inspiration Puerta Maya

Thu, Jan 29 9:30 19:00

Also, I see that the Holiday and the Imagination are scheduled to dock at Punta Langosta.

On our Jan 14th day in Coz, the Legend docked at Puerta Maya along with the Ruby Princess. Since Puerta Maya is owned by Carnival, the only reason a Carnival ship would tender in Coz would be if all piers are full.

Archived