Need airfare help too!

tracyg13

I am looking for flights from Hartford, Ct to Orlando for April 16-23. I could leave the day before if needed. We are a family of four and don't want to spend more than $300 each.

I am a teacher and have to go during school breaks. This always makes travel expensive. But, thought I would ask.

Thanks.

I see $252 but it is an early flight.....$357 for a flight that leaves at 3:55pm on Sunday. The afternoon flights are always more. Have you downloaded Side Step to do your searching for you? It is a great tool. It searches nearby airports also.

We are in the same boat...considering coming home on Monday. I hate to miss another work day though. I think all of our other cruises returned on Saturday...that was easy...stay another day....this one, Valor, returns on a Sunday.

Good Luck!

I am getting up at 2am to see if the rates have changed. They are supposed to change Wed nights, sometime after midnight.

You are flying from the Northeast during a school vacation week as you know. Orlando is very popular here in MA for that week. I know friends of ours are going to Disney that week and they booked their flights as soon as they opened the dates. SWA usually opens for April in Dec..right around Christmas or soon after. ALso try Spirit Air and Independence. They both now fly into FL from PVD definitely...

I booked my airfare for Feb into FL(which is even harder to come by) the day return flights opened. I paid 209 for a Sat to Sun on delta. :)

Good Luck!

Hi Tracy:

I too live in CT and Hartford would be more convenient. However, there are very few non stops (which I prefer unless the price was really right) and is more expensive. I've always had luck leaving from JFK. Have you tried Jet Blue? I've had really good luck with them.

FranCT

I did find some good prices out of New York on Spirit. Anybody know about this airline?? But, New Yourk would be a two hour drive for me. I have a cruise on hold right now for 24 hours. I am afraid if I wait a few weeks (for Southwest) then I won't be able to get the cruise.

Thanks for all the advice so far. I hope I can pull this together.

I did find some good prices out of New York on Spirit. Anybody know about this airline?? But, New Yourk would be a two hour drive for me. I have a cruise on hold right now for 24 hours. I am afraid if I wait a few weeks (for Southwest) then I won't be able to get the cruise.

Thanks for all the advice so far. I hope I can pull this together.

Tracy....

Check other airports in the area.......I found many flights that were less expensive.....

Archived