Soda Cup

tgr2387

Alright, I have a question about when I buy the soda card. On my previous RCCL cruise the soda card came with a mug that they refill everytime. Does Carnival do something similar to this? Or is there one I can buy to use? If so what is the cost associated with this?

Alright, I have a question about when I buy the soda card. On my previous RCCL cruise the soda card came with a mug that they refill everytime. Does Carnival do something similar to this? Or is there one I can buy to use? If so what is the cost associated with this?

No mug - you'll just get soda by the glass. There may be a mug available in the shop, but probably would be just as easy to just use their glasses.

Unless they'll refill the Monkey Head... :D

Yes, you can buy a mug for a seperate fee from the soda card. They will have a table set up on Day 1 with the mugs available..otherwise, you can buy the soda card at any bar without the mug option.

Its a tall insulated, traveler style mug with a sipper lid. You can also use it for hot drinks...

If you buy the soda card, you can get the insulated mug/glass as described above for about $5 (you save about $2). You can buy it on deck or at any bar. I did not get mine until about the 3rd day of the cruise but then the bartender would just refill it for me when I showed my soda card.

If you buy the soda card, you can get the insulated mug/glass as described above for about $5 (you save about $2). You can buy it on deck or at any bar. I did not get mine until about the 3rd day of the cruise but then the bartender would just refill it for me when I showed my soda card.

Good to know! I thought the mug was only available on day 1. I wanted another one to use for my coffee in the AM but missed them the first day.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, you can buy a mug for a seperate fee from the soda card. They will have a table set up on Day 1 with the mugs available..otherwise, you can buy the soda card at any bar without the mug option.

Its a tall insulated, traveler style mug with a sipper lid. You can also use it for hot drinks...

Wow - totally missed that! Oops... thanks gang

Archived