Newbie Question

TennGirl615

Ive only been on RCCL and I'm trying Carnival for the first time on May 7th out of jacksonville....Does anyone have any Menus for Fascination?...Or has anyone ever been on the Sovereign of the Seas and can compare the 2?...I did notice how small Carnival ships were while docked in Nassau on previous cruises....any help....thanks!

Iv been on SOV and thought that ship was small compared to Fantasy class ships, so maybe its all in if there is a bigger ship in port. At least your cabin will be at least 185 s.f. compared to those teensy cabins on SOV.

SOV is the one RCL ship I didnt like the cabin at all.

We normally just got inside cabins on RC...we did get an upgrade once but it was an obstructed oceanview....this time there is 3 of us in an oceanview room....I picked a room that I believe has a bunk bed?!...It said 1 upper bed so im assuming thats wut it meant...Im just hoping I wont b disappointed!

On Conquest class with Carnival you would have a sleeper sofa in a OV for the 3rd person, but on a older ship, yep, it will be a bunk bed. Sorry, the OVs and insides are both the same size too, but the window does help to make the cabin seem larger.

We just got back from Ecstasy, same class and had a perfect cruise. Friendly crew, great location on Empress and great CD and missed a ice storm in Dallas. Cant get much better. I think you will enjoy the cruise.

capachino and espresso is free in the dining room. I had one every night after dinner.

So how is the room setup with a bunk bed?...Ive only seen it on an inside cabin...and that was RCCL so u can imagine how small it was....Can u still see out of the window or does it block the view? Probably dumb questions but I wanna know wut to expect

So how is the room setup with a bunk bed?...Ive only seen it on an inside cabin...and that was RCCL so u can imagine how small it was....Can u still see out of the window or does it block the view? Probably dumb questions but I wanna know wut to expect

Never a dumb question here....:D

2 lower twin beds that can convert into a king and that upperberth (folds up against the wall when not in use and down at evening turn down time) including ladder and anti fallout railing ! Your view will not be disrupted at all with this type of accommodation !

Have a great cruise.... I would prefer the Fascination over the SOS (when she was still around !) any day of the week.... larger staterooms and HIGH ENERGY on a Carnival ship ! Have a GREAT CRUISE !

Archived