E728 on CB in November

topnotchike

I'd like to get an informed opinion on my cabin selection. I booked E728 because I thought it would be nice to have the covered balcony. At the time of booking this was the last cabin in the category available. I have read where many people have commented on the noise from below in this unit and I thought I'd ask if it is bad enough to consider a different selection. Presently this category is coming up as "no cabins available" which I assume to mean that it is sold out. Would you give up the covered balcony in exchange for a quieter mini-suite? I can't say I'm one to go to bed early, especially on vacation, but I do want to relax when I want to relax when I'm on vacation also. Thanks.

Have had E728 on both Diamond and Star. On Diamond we were above Club Fusion and heard nothing. On Star we were above Vista Lounge and did hear a little bass when they had music but it ended early and was never a problem. We love these aft covered mini's and if 728 is the last mini like it is on Diamond and Star the extra large balcony is great.

This is a terrific location and IMHO, is one of the best mini-suites on the ship. If I book a mini-suite, I try to get an "AD" and mark it "No upgrade" as I don't want to be anywhere else. You may or may not hear any sound from Club Fusion as you are not directly over the stage where the amplifiers are. Some people have reported noise, most have not.

Archived