Coconuts in Fort Lauderdale?

newcruiser80

Looking to go someplace casual, but not too casual in Fort Lauderdale prior to Independence on V Day. Knowing that most places will be packed, we're wondering if anybody has been to Coconuts in Fort Lauderdale just north of Port Everglades? If so, is it yummy?

Looking to go someplace casual, but not too casual in Fort Lauderdale prior to Independence on V Day. Knowing that most places will be packed, we're wondering if anybody has been to Coconuts in Fort Lauderdale just north of Port Everglades? If so, is it yummy?

I was there TWICE last month!! It's our favorite place to eat in FLL!!! We love it!

We always eat there whenever we stay in FLL!

Here is their web site:

www.coconutsfortlauderdale.com

The food is delish and having dinner and watching the sunset from the deck is awesome!!

I was browsing around this forum looking for a place to stay in Fort Lauderdale just to eat there again!!!!!!!

Last March we stayed across the street at the Mariott and they recommended it. We loved it so much we ate there again the next day. I even took pictures of our food, just to remember it.

I'm hoping we can eat there March 15th!!!!!

It is my favorite spot in FLL--been going there for years and went there twice in January before QM2 sailing. Just thinking about it makes me want to be there! And we stayed at the Courtyard FLL Beach that is right across the street for the first time and enjoyed the stay there.

Archived