What's the latest you've booked a hump cabin?

Cpsjis

Me and my wife have been on seven RCCL cruises and we've been in hump cabins for five of them. We currently have one booked aboard the freedom for this upcoming May. What seems unusual is the number of hump cabins still available for this upcoming cruise. In the past, I've had to reserve our cabin many month's ahead of time to get a hump cabin, so I'm surprised to see so many still available.

I think this may the effect of the slowing economy, but I'm still curious - "What is the latest that you were able to book a hump cabin?"

Jason

I booked our June 2009 Freedom hump (Jr. Suite 9338) early last August. I check for price checks routinely (none yet) and notice there are still prime hump cabins available, which surprises me. I agree, in the past those hump cabins went quickly, but not in todays economy. I suspect that when final payment comes due, there will be people canceling, and even more prime cabins will open up.

We have booked a hump cabin about 2 months before sailing..really lucked out on it. They are really nice because they are so close to the elevators.

This time though we booked a D-2 balcony because, they were having a special last month and it was cheaper than an E-1 cabin. Also, we got a $100.00 OBC. To good to pass up..:D

Archived