Category 4A or bump up to Category 11

Kerrid

Trying to decide if we should stick with our Cat4a cabin or bump up to a Category 11 on the Inspiration? Is a suite really alot bigger and worth the extra $$? If we bump up we'll be paying an extra $1,000 for the Cat11. We are travelling with our 1yr old daughter.

Thanks!

Trying to decide if we should stick with our Cat4a cabin or bump up to a Category 11 on the Inspiration? Is a suite really alot bigger and worth the extra $$? If we bump up we'll be paying an extra $1,000 for the Cat11. We are travelling with our 1yr old daughter.

Thanks!

Thats a huge jump from an inside to a Cat. 11.....and the room is not that much larger nor is the balcony a real great asset to this stateroom on this class of ship. The staterooms are all located real forward on the ship and you need to watch out for the ones that are obstructed views (life boat in front of you !).....the balcony is very small and can just hold 2 passengers and a tight squeeze.....in my eyes... for the money, I wouldnt do it.

Thanks I may just end up sticking w/the inside cabin.

I would go for the Cat 12 Suite if I was going to pay $1,000.00 or more on this class of ship. The Cat 12 is a GREAT cabin ! 330 Sq Ft plus a 70 Sq ft Balcony (14 by 5) Jacuzzi bathtub, Full size vanity, walk in closet, sleeper sofa for the little one to sleep on. Larger Flat screen tv, Lighting controls at the head of the bed. Nice BIG BALCONY that you can look straight down into the water. VERY NICE !!:D I had one a year ago and I am taking my son (He's 9) and getting another one this June. $$ well spent IMHO.. The Cat 11 is NOT worth it IMHO.. My friend had one and he didn't much like it..You might try getting a regular Oceanview if you don't want to spend the extra $$ on the Cat 12 though.. Enjoy your cruise..:)

Archived