Coki Beach ??

nreilly

Does anyone know if there are shade trees on Coki Beach?

We were at Coki Beach in St. Thomas a few years ago. I don't remember much shade near the water, like at Trunk Bay. It is a crowded beach because it is small and near the Sea Life Center. In any event shade would be at the edge of the sand near insect territory. The snorkeling however is great if the surf cooperates.

I would never go to Coki beach again! locals smoking pot, peeing in the bushes, the restrooms by the seaquarium were gross!!

Go to trunk Bay on St. John. VERY beautiful. A national park, so it is also maintained nicely. Nice restrooms, and good food at good prices. Well worth the cost of the Red Hook fairy and park entrance!

Ria

Love Coki Beach! We have been going to Coki every year, on every cruise for who knows how long. It is a smaller beach, and locals and tourists use it alike. Which is one of the reasons we go there. There are folks we have bee seeing there for years. And these "locals" are kind enough to remember us and treat us with great kindness and respect.

Yes, I have smelled pot, as with many, many beaches I have been to. The bathrooms are so - so but then I don't really go to the beaches for bathroom facilities.

The drinks are great, the sand and water perfection. The snorkeling terrific! And I have always had a shade tree for my use! Never had a problem with incests. If you are looking for a beach in the Caribbean with local flavor and color this is a great choice!

St John's Trunk Bay is also beautiful, kinda hard to go wrong with any beach, you are after all in the USVI.

Archived