Pics of Gem's AB Penthouse Suite

steviek49

Hi,

We are a family of 4 booked on GEM in AF Mini-Suite.

We were originally looking to possibly upgrade to an AE Penthouse for us and a near-by inside for the kids.

However that set-up is no longer available on our cruise.

Gem does have a deck 11 AB penthouse Suite. The description reads 2 separate bedrooms.

Is this accurate or is it 1 bedroom and a pullout sofa in the living area for the kids?

Does anyone have pictures of an AB penthouse on GEM?

Thank you

I did massive research on the AB's....they appear to be the same layout on the Pearl too.

We had an AF mini and an inside stateroom..changed to the AB.

There are great pics to be found if you google NCL AB Penthouse, some are here if you search also.

There is a separate bedroom, albeit small...but works. Pullman twin bed..and a sofa sleeper in the sep bdr....has a tv and its own bathroom.

Total of 4 tvs in this room...the master bdr and its bathroom are to die for according to pics, a wonderful tub with a window ...plus awesome perks!

Some of these AB's, not sure on the GEM...have a pull out sofa inthe living room area as well...you would have to inquire though, some are the love seat variety.

We selected this room because of the separate bdr so we could all be together.

Hope this helps a bit.

http://cruises.about.com/od/norwegiangem/ig/Norwegian-Gem-Cabins---Suites/Norwegian-Gem-Penthouse-Suite.htm

Found this for you!

I did massive research on the AB's....they appear to be the same layout on the Pearl too.

We had an AF mini and an inside stateroom..changed to the AB.

There are great pics to be found if you google NCL AB Penthouse, some are here if you search also.

There is a separate bedroom, albeit small...but works. Pullman twin bed..and a sofa sleeper in the sep bdr....has a tv and its own bathroom.

Total of 4 tvs in this room...the master bdr and its bathroom are to die for according to pics, a wonderful tub with a window ...plus awesome perks!

Some of these AB's, not sure on the GEM...have a pull out sofa inthe living room area as well...you would have to inquire though, some are the love seat variety.

We selected this room because of the separate bdr so we could all be together.

Hope this helps a bit.

http://cruises.about.com/od/norwegiangem/ig/Norwegian-Gem-Cabins---Suites/Norwegian-Gem-Penthouse-Suite.htm

Found this for you!

That's good information. Thank you.

I'm going to still look for more pics of the 2nd bedroom and bathroom.

The main bedroom/living area/ and especially that master bath w/ window looks wonderful.

My question remains is ...it it worth a $2000.00 upgrade. The second bedroom is key.

With the suite perks/butler/concierge/breakfast and lunch in cagneys/ect, it certainly will make the cruise much more memorable.

That's good information. Thank you.

I'm going to still look for more pics of the 2nd bedroom and bathroom.

The main bedroom/living area/ and especially that master bath w/ window looks wonderful.

My question remains is ...it it worth a $2000.00 upgrade. The second bedroom is key.

With the suite perks/butler/concierge/breakfast and lunch in cagneys/ect, it certainly will make the cruise much more memorable.

AB http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm

Archived