Sold Out

wildweston

Hi all, just a question, the cruise I am going on is sold out, does that mean no upgrade? Dosen't matter just wondered. :)

Thanks

If the number of cabins booked equals the number of available cabins, then the 'sold out' sign would go out. The question on whether you might get an upgrade would depend on whether you booked a specific category or cabin, or just a 'guarantee'. If you booked a guarantee and a lot of people booked the same deal after you did (more cabins than they have in that category), they will upgrade the earlier bookings. There might still have to be some re-arranging allocation of cabins. Best of luck. :):)

Evon.

Thanks Evon, how are you. Well this will sound weird but I don't know what I booked, I just booked a cabin with a window.I booked in September and basically paid straight away. I know nothing about cruising except it's a boat with lots of food and lots of fun, that's a good start

Doesn't mean squat.. we booked a specific cabin and specified for it not to be a guarantee as we did not want an upgrade as we wanted the two cabins to be near each other.. it was also a cruise that sold out.. we got upgraded :mad: LOL so I wouldn't give up hope just yet :p

on P&O sit it has this on a lot of cruises :

The selected cruise is no longer available. Please select another cruise or contact our Customer Service team on 13 24 69 for Australia or 0800 951 200 for New Zealand.

i dont now if this means booked out or there is some problem

Thanks everyone for your replies. When I first booked I was worried there didn't seem to be many bookings and seeing it leaves on Anzac day I thought maybe everyone going to Gallipoli instead, but it looks like there will be a lot of people cruising.

Hi Cheryl,

Good luck with the upgrade.

I'm still waiting for my folder, but the Sheer cover arrived. Had a little play with it. Havn't looked at the dvd that came with it yet ...that could be an all day job :D

Julie

Archived