Will my young kids be bored on Century?

robmab

We have two children, ages 3 and 5 at the time of sailing, and we're considering the Century for a 5-day holiday cruise. The kids have never cruised before, so they don't know what to expect. However, I want them to have fun and have things to do besides just hanging out with the adults.

I know that Celebrity doesn't draw the "family crowd" as much as Royal Caribbean and Carnival, but we're going during a school holiday period. Will there be other kids on this sailing?

Also, does the kids club on Century have good programs for younger kids?

My daughter has been cruising since she was 20 months. She will be taking her 4th cruise in April and 5th in July . She has never been bored and just loves cruising. Each one is better than the last to her. She will take part in her first kids club in April. The program on X is fantastic. At under 3 she was able to enjoy the kids club, but we had to stay with her.

You have nothing to worry about

hi

The kids clubs are very nice.Ithe councelors are also very good. I have run into a few "not so nice ones" (one of them was on the century)but all in all they are very good at what they do.

They kids club was never my thing, so I never went. Rather relax on my holiday instead. There are tons of things for little ones to do.

Hope this helps!!

Archived