Carnival just added Summer 2010-April 2011 schedules

Flip2cruise

I booked a Transatlantic crossing on the Queen Mary 2, 25 months before the cruise. I thought the same thing "it will never come" it did come and went and another 6 cruise came and went since them

We too, booked our Hawaii cruise 25 months out! :eek: It is finally within reach. We got a great price booking that far out though and we got the cabin we wanted.

I do like to look at the cruises as far out as possible though.....got to plan ahead you know.;)

Still no Miracle from NY or Victory from San Juan for May-June 2010!:confused::( Anyone hear when they may become available?

Doubtful we will hear in advance when itineraries are posted. At this rate, I could guess and say by mid march.

I appears they are doing all the 7,8 days cruises from Mia,Fll and PC at this point. Thursday and Fridays are usually days when Carnival tweaks the webpage, but thats not set in stone.

Ever since Jubilee left SJ and they just had one ship sailing, I have put on my comment card "Please offer alternate itineraries, so a back to back cruise would be more attractive. So I hold out hope every year, that they might listen to me :) There are so many islands in the Southern Caribbean, that is pretty easy to hit several in a 7 day span.

Plus I would get to visit my family in the islands :)

Archived