*excursions*

kunz18

My girlfriend and I are going to George Town, Grand Cayman and Labadee, Haiti in June and wanted to see what excursions people could recommend to us. We are 25 and 26 years of age! Any recommendations? It can vary from just going to the beaches or adventurious! Thanks!

Don't miss sting ray cityin Grand Cayman. They take great pictures! The trip that combines it with he reef snorkel is wonderful. there is a 6 foot nurse shark that will follow the guide like a puppy dog and he will also show you the resident moray eel... big and scary looking but docile. Lots of beautiful fish. If you are in port long enough, you can have the tour driver drop you at seven mile beach. It's beautiful and usually quite calm. The fine white sand is heavenly. It is easy to get a taxi back to town. Unless things have changed this year, you will tender at GC. Leave enough time to make it back to your ship for the all aboard. They WILL leave without you!!!! Haven't been to Labadee in several years but I've heard they have built it up. There are locals that pedal their wares there. BEWARE... poverty is rampant and they are desperate to get you to buy something. There has also been periods of unrest bad enough that the port has been skipped. It is safe if you stay in the "private" area. both ports are beautiful. Enjoy!!

Archived