Solarium on Serenade

kimbtech

Is the Solarium on the Serenade of the Seas strictly for adults? I've seen on the virtual tour on the RCCL website it is and and I'm sure I read somewhere it is not. Any past cruisers know for sure? I love kids, it's just nice to have a quiet adult place once in awhile.

Well, I think it actually does matter to many people. I've read varying reports of enforcement, which is more than I can say about dress code stuff, which I've read only very rare reports of enforcement.

Two past cruises on Radiance class ships - one at Christmas with HUNDREDS of kids who were allowed in the solarium pool area on rainy days and when the sun was out, between 12:30 - 2:30. Our recent cruise on the Radiance thankfully did not have many children on board, nonetheless, children were permitted in the solarium area, again from 12:30 - 2:30. Of course, the little darlings would arrive "early" and certainly did not vacate this area at 2:30. We spent far more time out near the main pool.

Archived