For those who booked Early Saver...

cjb1879

That is correct. Me and a friend have 2 different PVP's ( both great) and our Aug cruise is on ES. We just had a $90 reduction, our PVP's had us fill out the form and that was it.

calicruise74,

We know Ken is correct; he is stating the guidelines. Your PVP made you fill out a form and you think they are great for that?

Ken,

No disrespect, but you might or might not have to submit a claim form. If you have a good PVP you would know this already. If my price drops, my cruise amount will get adjusted with a phone call. I'm just sayin.

No offense, but you are way too excited about your PVP saving you 2 mins to fill out a form. I know you have mentioned this at least a dozen times on various threads about early saver.

Oh ok, no problem. Did you have to snail mail these forms in?

Nope, just an online form...5 questions total if I recall, wasnt much to it so I didnt mind very much...and I am usually not one for going through hoops. Next day got a notice with the new rate.

Nope, just an online form...5 questions total if I recall, wasnt much to it so I didnt mind very much...and I am usually not one for going through hoops. Next day got a notice with the new rate.

Cool, thanks for the info!

No offense, but you are way too excited about your PVP saving you 2 mins to fill out a form. I know you have mentioned this at least a dozen times on various threads about early saver.

Dozen times? I have mentioned it a few times. Link me up, I would like to read all the threads.

Thanks for posting this. I immediately checked the resident rates and found a rate for my state for $60 less...not much, but every little bit helps. I called Carnival and they told me where to find the form, I filled it out and just received an email from them telling me my balance due is $60 less. Yea!

Archived