Lunch for 2 at Fish Fry (Arawak Cay)?

Dukegirl5577

Do they take credit card at the restaurants on Arawak Cay? I can't tell if they do or if they're more casual shack-type places were we'd need to pay in cash.

If cash only, how much would your estimate for lunch for 2 people, plus maybe 2 drink apiece? I'm tyring to limit the amount of cash we bring ashore.

Do they take credit card at the restaurants on Arawak Cay? I can't tell if they do or if they're more casual shack-type places were we'd need to pay in cash.

If cash only, how much would your estimate for lunch for 2 people, plus maybe 2 drink apiece? I'm tyring to limit the amount of cash we bring ashore.

here's a representative menu to get an idea of the prices.

http://www.bahamasgp.com/menu-12.html

Most of the restaurants will take credit cards, but some of the Daq Shacks or storefront conch salad vendors may only take cash. Figure daq's are $7 and $10 depending on the size, and conch salad is $7 - $10 also.

These prices are without tip.. which is expected.

3 of us ate at Twin Brothers 2 weeks ago. They take credit cards. We had 3 large mango daquaris (great), a plate of fritters, a plate of fried lobster, a plate of fried fish fingers, and a plate of fried shrimp. Total bill was $70. Eah place clearly posts if they take credit cards.

Archived