We're Jealous of the VIP list at Paradise Beach!!!!

parrotheads

I and my beloved Sister in law are die hard 'rita fans.

We love Buffett and we mix a mean margarita!!

I did, however, order four of those highly recommended Coladas - then I am sure to revert to the maragaritas....

So, Tom - I'm with Parrothead - how are the 'ritas?

Kokonut,

I have to admit I do love a good colada, too. But I really prefer the lime and tequila and of course the lost shaker of salt! Tom's bartenders do a great job with margaritas. AND after being on a cruise ship with (yuck) sour mix based margaritas, I love Paradise Beach!

I think PB Tom would be a good theme for a new Buffett tune! What do you think?

I think you are right!! PB and Tom should be in a Buffett song!

Gotta love those yummy margaritas - the salt shaker and the lime....

By the time we leave Paradise Beach on January 8, I should have a thorough knowledge of the 'ritas there.

Nothing better when sunning on the beach than a good cold Margarita.

NEWS FLASH!! We recently kidnapped a group of scientists who were spending the day at PB. (Hey...could happen!)

We´ve told them that they wouldn´t be released until they came up with a way to grow HUGE pineapple-sized limes. (Can ya see where I´m going with this?) OK, so when they produce these limes, we´ll simply hollow them out and serve Maggies in there for all you hard-core 'Rita drinkers!! Easy!

TX 1st Cruiser,

I'm afraid so :( ...I've looked for good margaritas on every cruise. I've tried telling them how to make it, but it never turned out very good. Now on our next cruise we are trying a new line, so maybe Princess can do a better job.

Tom while you are thinking of a name for OUR LIST...any advice on how to get the bartenders to improve their shipboard margaritas???

Parrotheads,

I think you'll enjoy your Margaritas on Princess. They have a Gold Rita served in a fairly large cactus stem glass for $5.50. It was WONDERFUL ! We even managed to bring home a few of those decorative glasses too, they sell them on board.

Hope Tom's kidnapped scientists have those GIANT Limes ready when we arrive in COZ next month.

Cheers !

J&B

Thanks! I'll check them out for sure!:D You will certainly enjoy Tom's ritas at PB. He assured me last march that were made with only the freshest and finest and indeed they were! We enjoyed several...I'm almost ashamed to say how many we comsumed that day!:o

Paradise Beach is a must visit while in Cozumel!

OK, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that one group of scientists HAVE indeed successfully created an enormous lime. The bad news, they're from Chernoble!!! Had to release them but don't worry, we kidnapped another group of scientists yesterday. No more Russians, these are from the USA! Said they were from someplace called Three Mile Island! Our problems are almost over...Yipee!!

Just checked on them-there scientist types, but couldn't find 'em! Don't worry though, I'll round those slackers up and make them work till they come up with the goods!

Happy Thanksgiving back at ya! Yup, we celebrate but like a month earlier in October...2nd Sunday, I believe....hasta la turkey!

Quincella...M&M´s...I like it! Keep them coming y´all...best name gets a free yard of marg at the beach!

SNOWEY...the Maggies never run out here at PB! See you in the New Year...unless you mean JAN. 1st. That´s a 50-50 chance!

Our Ship is in on New Years day. Don't tell me we can't party on New Years Day

:mad: :mad: :mad: !

Claudia aka Snowey

Archived