FYI $50 shipboard credit Summit and Constellation

Cruisechik

You don't need the coupon. Call and give your agent the code (LACU) and they can enter it on-line. You can also e-mail Celebrity with information at coupons@rccl.com include your name, booking #, date of sailing, ship, and coupon code.

Here's info for your TA to submit coupon on-line:

Note to Agent: Access CruisingPower.com, Trip Details/Coupon Redemption, and submit your coupon online. Booking number and option code must be provided when submitting coupon online.

Cruisenchick,

I tried that and my TA said he needs the coupon. Could you please e-mail it to me at papillon@onperfect.com ?? thanks.. I also tried calling celebrity and they told me they need to see the coupon because it might be for captains club members or something! I guess it is who you get on the phone????

Go figure!

Thanks,

Joyce

Thanks Cruisechik for all of your help, you must be exhausted with all these requests! LOL I have forwarded the info to my TA, we'll just wait and see what she says...if I get the $50 great if not at least it was worth a try! Not sure how or why you got this vs the rest of us, I too signed up for emails for Cirque on the Celebrity.com site and am a Captain's Club member so who knows! Thank you again!

Teegee & Perki - you're welcome.

Perki - Not too much work at all. I just posted the e-mails on the board. My coupon is specific to my name and is non-transferable. People can print the e-mail message and give that to their TA if necessary.

Earlier in the year, someone had posted a $100 off e-mail with code and I was able to take advantage of that offer. I called my TA, gave them the code and that was it, I got a $100 check back. So, I'm "paying it forward" so to speak. I'm not sure why I got the e-mail. I don't think I signed up for the Cirque-du-Soleil info on the website.

I received this from X when I emailed them requesting the credit. If anyone can explain this to me I would appreicate it. A Ph.D. in chemistry does not help me.

Dear Travel Partner:

Thank you for using our online Coupon Redemption Center!

We have received and applied your Royal Caribbean International or

Celebrity Cruises coupon as submitted.

We reserve the right to inspect and examine any original coupon for

verification. We reserve the right to disallow any credit for

inappropriately duplicative submissions and those submissions which are

inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the coupon.

Thank you and best regards,

Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises

Please see additional information regarding coupon redemption at

http://www.cruisingpower.com

I just registered for the credit on a Constellation Cruise..12-11-04. The trick was to call Customer Service Center at 1-800-280-3423 and say the magic phrases 'shipboard credit' and 'Cirque du Solail'. After taking quite a time to track it down the rep said it is so new that it is not on their system. $50. per cabin.

Most of you who have gotten the credit have posted your sail date, but a few have omitted it. If you post that you are getting the credit, please be sure to post your sail date. That way those of us who have been told we can't use the coupon on our sailing can check to see if others on our sailing have gotten it. Thanks!

I just registered for the credit on a Constellation Cruise..12-11-04. The trick was to call Customer Service Center at 1-800-280-3423 and say the magic phrases 'shipboard credit' and 'Cirque du Solail'. After taking quite a time to track it down the rep said it is so new that it is not on their system. $50. per cabin.

I did all this and got nowhere with them. They say they know nothing about any shipboard credit even with the code LACU. They told me to call TA and she got on the phone with them. Asked me all sorts of questions about where I got the "coupon". Was it Captains Club (I am not yet). They said for me to mail them the coupon which of course I can't do if I don't have a hard copy. Has anyone not in Captain's Club gotten the credit? How? We are sailing Summit March 11. Can someone e-mail me the coupon? Thanks.

How long did it take for you to hear back from them? I sent them an email last week with all the info you sent them and still haven't heard back. I'm just wondering if it takes some time for them to process or if I should resend.

Thanks!

Just thought you all would like to know. I just checked with my online TA and the credit has been applied. I am not a member of the "club"--it's my first trip on Celebrity. I just copied the info posted here and sent it to my TA.

Boy do I feel like a fool! I have been Celebrity Captains Club member since we sailed on the Horizon 8 years ago. But, due to business and other $$ considerations, did not think I would be cruising in the near future. Surprise! My son is treating my wife and I to join them on the Summit 1/16/2005. For our 35th anniversary! Great kid, but he is really stretching to do this. Since I am a Captains Club member, Celebrity says that they will honor any coupons, but I didn't keep them! Can any one email me anything that will help!

Will be extremely grateful!

Steve (steve2242@aol.com)

Archived