FYI $50 shipboard credit Summit and Constellation

Cruisechik

Hello,

I called the phone number listed in original post. Per this phone call I was told

to email celebrity to : coupons@celebrity.com

Then type in your Captains club number, your booking id number, your

name and sail date, and the promotion code. You can then call them in about 2 weeks to verify that you have recieved your credit. Thats it.

I called the Captain's Club about the coupon. The fellow I spoke with looked up the coupon using the code I gave him, LACU. He told me he found the Cirque coupon I was referring to, but the code was LACT. He said it did not give the sailing dates the coupon was good for and put me on hold to ask around about it. He apologized when he came back because he couldn't find out which sailings the coupon was good on. He told me that I should go ahead and send in an email requesting the discount anyway. He said I did not need the coupon. I sent all the info in to the address he gave me, coupons@rccl.com. I sent both coupon codes, just in case. I just got a note back stating that my request was denied because the coupon did not apply to my sailing, Summit 3-11-05. The email did not give the sailing dates that the coupon was good on, but the coupon as printed by the OP stated only Summit: 10 or 11 nights from Ft. Lauderdale starting Feb. 2005. I've sent them back a note asking for clarification. On the up side, I got a response back from them after only 3 days!

I posted a copy of the e-mail link in the original post. Here is another copy. I notice the link has been UPDATED since I first received it.

Celebrity's website has a place where you can enter your e-mail address to get information about Cirque-du-Soleil. Maybe by doing this, they will send you a coupon directly.

The code on my coupon is LACU. I am a past Celebrity cruiser. That may account for the differences in codes.

Here's the e-mail link:

Welcome

Be one of the first to book your cruise on Celebrity's Constellation® and Summit® and experience Cirque du Soleil® in a whole new way. Itineraries abound as do the chances of being amazed.

Celebrity is proud to offer the most special travel experiences around. From delectable dining to the bliss found at Aquaspa® by Elemis, Celebrity is dedicated to excellence in service and treating guests famously.

To take advantage of this certificate, you will first need to book one of the cruises below. Then, simply follow the instructions noted on the right. We look forward to seeing you on board.

Please be sure to complete all the information required below.

Your booking ID#

Sail Date

Ship Name

Cirque du Soleil makes its debut with The Bar at the Edge of the Earth on Constellation December 4, 2004 with Summit following in February 2005. To take advantage of this offer you must book a cruise between November 23rd, 2004 and January 27th, 2005.

– Constellation: 7 nights from San Juan starting Dec. 4, 2004.

Applicable sail dates: January 2nd - March 5th, March 19th and March 26th.

$50 Onboard Credit Code:LACU

- Call 1-888-305-9153

ext. 80927

- Have Celebrity call you

- Contact a travel agent using our travel agent locator

- Visit celebrity.com

Once you have a booking, you may take advantage of this certificate by:

- Printing this page and presenting it to your travel agent at the time of booking.

OR

- Mailing this page to Celebrity Cruises P.O. Box 025511, Miami FL 33102-5511 for arrival at least 14 days prior to sailing.

It is important to note that certificate presented on board cannot be honored.

If you wish to change your preferences or opt to be excluded from future commercial emails from Celebrity, click here or visit:

http://rccl.bridgetrack.com/R/_cw.asp?o=EU&s=4&MsgID=BAC0108F152A475DA772F7596763E084

Coupon may be redeemed at any travel agency, at time of booking, and is not transferable. Credits are in U.S. dollars and are not redeemable for cash. When booking please reference the applicable option code. This certificate is to be presented to your travel agent at time of booking or should be mailed to our office. Certificates will not be accepted on board and must be received 14 days prior to sailing. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Onboard Credit offer will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise destroyed. Applicable to all categories subject to availability. Offer is not combinable with any other promotion or offer unless expressly stated therein. This coupon cannot be combined with another coupon on the same booking. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full face value. Credit applies on a per stateroom basis. The coupon must be submitted at time of payment OR 14 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR SAILING. To redeem the coupon, fax to 866-222-5150 or mail to Celebrity Cruises, 1050 Caribbean Way, Coupon Redemption, 5th Floor, Miami, FL 33132. Note to Agent: Access CruisingPower.com, Trip Details/Coupon Redemption, and submit your coupon online. Booking number and option code must be provided when submitting coupon online. We reserve the right to inspect and examine any original coupon for verification. We reserve the right to disallow any credit for inappropriately duplicative submissions, or those which are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the coupon.

© 2004 Celebrity, the X logo, Constellation, Summit and AquaSpa by Elemis are registered trademarks and The Bar at The Edge of the Earth is a servicemark of Celebrity Cruises Inc.

Ships' Registry: The Bahamas.

We hope you enjoyed this email from Celebrity Cruises, Inc.

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

celebrity.com

Privacy Information

I called the Captain's Club about the coupon. The fellow I spoke with looked up the coupon using the code I gave him, LACU. He told me he found the Cirque coupon I was referring to, but the code was LACT. He said it did not give the sailing dates the coupon was good for and put me on hold to ask around about it. He apologized when he came back because he couldn't find out which sailings the coupon was good on. He told me that I should go ahead and send in an email requesting the discount anyway. He said I did not need the coupon. I sent all the info in to the address he gave me, coupons@rccl.com. I sent both coupon codes, just in case. I just got a note back stating that my request was denied because the coupon did not apply to my sailing, Summit 3-11-05. The email did not give the sailing dates that the coupon was good on, but the coupon as printed by the OP stated only Summit: 10 or 11 nights from Ft. Lauderdale starting Feb. 2005. I've sent them back a note asking for clarification. On the up side, I got a response back from them after only 3 days!

i did exactly this sending it to rccl this morning and got my 50 dollar credit for sailing on connie january 15. thanks cc!!!

Archived