What are the chances...

... that cabins on a highly sought after cruise will open up? Will they only open after that final payment date? or should I stalk it on a daily basis on every website I can find?

My sister-in-law really wants to take a cruise in late April/early May and I would love if she and my brother could come on the same trip that I'm on in early May but at this point all cabins are booked except maybe some group space somewhere (tho I have no idea where...) So should I get her to hold off and hope for something last minute or let her go ahead and make her plans with another destination that I might be jealous of? ;)

Thanks in advance.

I would stalk the website everyday. I take a quick look at my sailing date everyday to see if the price changes and the available cabins change everyday. And yes, some people will cancel when it comes time to make the final payment.

Check the website every chance you get. Our JS balcony cabins were off the site for months. I happened to check for something a week or so ago, and there was a JS on the website. It was gone within a couple of hours.

Guest cruzr44
... that cabins on a highly sought after cruise will open up? Will they only open after that final payment date? or should I stalk it on a daily basis on every website I can find?

My sister-in-law really wants to take a cruise in late April/early May and I would love if she and my brother could come on the same trip that I'm on in early May but at this point all cabins are booked except maybe some group space somewhere (tho I have no idea where...) So should I get her to hold off and hope for something last minute or let her go ahead and make her plans with another destination that I might be jealous of? ;)

Thanks in advance.

Is that the Voyager repo cruise on 5/7 you have listed? If so E-mail me, I may be able to help. mx55mom@yahoo.com

Archived