CB Crown Grill - "May" Open This Week

San10s

I thought I would post this as a seperate thread as I know so may people re interested in the status of the Crown Grill. While waiting in the Platinum Departure lounge yesterday morning, I spoke with Patrize...the Captain's Circle Rep. I asked her about the status and she told me that the some of the staff / crew have been invited to dine at the new Crown Grill on Tuesday night this week. It's like a "dry run"...and after all as she said, someone has to try it out first! She was looking forward to the dinner.

If all goes well, the Crown Grill will be open in it's new home on Wednesday night. :D

Also, Patrize stated that she had been up late the night before...well into the middle of the night actually....moving her Captain's Circle stuff out of the temporary location in the Club Fusion entrance to the new permanant location right next to the Crown Grill.

The doors to this area were still locked and closed so I did not get a peak into the area! :cool:

Hopefully someone on the CB this week or next will get to post a few photos!

By the way....our cruise last week was wonderful from start to finish! :D As always, the crew were friendly, helpful and fun to be with. The food was wonderful and the weather couldn't have been any better!

Archived