Anyone for Sun Princess 10th Dec - Tassie..good rates!!

S&D

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone is going on this cruise, we are looking at prices at the moment..good rates from $1100 for 7 nights...twin share. There doesn't look to be a roll call yet, I may have to start one!!!!....:D:D

I can feel the raspberry fizz's coming on already!!! LOL...

S&D

111_o2.gif.6fe656fdb07336166f50c8f64c3c9336.gif

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone is going on this cruise, we are looking at prices at the moment..good rates from $1100 for 7 nights...twin share. There doesn't look to be a roll call yet, I may have to start one!!!!....:D:D

I can feel the raspberry fizz's coming on already!!! LOL...

S&D

Hi Sandy & dave,

we looked at that cruise a month ago and it was 999.00 for inside twin.its a popular cruise and i think all the cabins at that price may have been sold.We will get over our May cruise on the Dawn then possibly do NZ in November 2009.7 days is to short...you are only on then its over.i wouldlove to sail on the Diamond princess or voloendam to NZ but like the Rhapsody its all in USD onboard.The Diamond princess is a impressive ship and I would love to sail on her but after what we spent on Rhapsody ....we could do 2 xcruises on ships that use AUD...what a pity .

happy cruising

Col & di

Hi Col and Di.....You are right, 7 days is way too short, but it is hubbys 60th... and we are going for a short treat....any excuse you see...:D:D

we are back on the Diamond next Feb for the 3 week Asia cruise, (will be booking when the specials start!!)...

..we had fun on the Diamond in NZ, fab ship..still our favourite, we didn't spend much onboard apart from the DREADED fizzes of course.....:eek:... and I kid you not..those cocktails (medium).... are like a BUCKET....for $7 USD,,,HUGE !!!!!!

look out for the Diamond specials again for this NZ season, we paid a low fare,

and got the flight on special too, so it worked out to about $1600 for the 2 weeker on there, which is great for the 5 star service!!!

Happy cruising..

S&D

111_o2.gif.98bced235ad790d55834a0cd61cf8414.gif

Hi Cheryl... XX

There are already prices out for both the NZ season on the Diamond from next November, also the Nov Asia cruise to Sydney and the return cruise - Syd to Asia, look for these on the well known on line agents sites (who we cannot mention)..GAWD!!!!:rolleyes::D

anyway... have fun looking,,,and good luck...she is the most fab ship!!!

S&D

BAB00012.gif.44586418ddd0ef36de832a83d0204ca9.gif

Hi S&D

I'm booked to go on this cruise. We booked ages ago when the fares were cheap, inside K cat so hopefully get an upgrade.

I'm looking forward to it alot!

Sue

Thanks lynsteve,

lovely of you post that for me...:):D..such a help!!!..are you going???

Sue 2539...

goodo Sue, we will have to meet up, I may start a roll call???..:):)

S&D

0037-0707-0920-3004_TN.jpg.10096070b6c8e59e5136adefc597083c.jpg

Thanks lynsteve,

lovely of you post that for me...:):D..such a help!!!..are you going???

Sue 2539...

goodo Sue, we will have to meet up, I may start a roll call???..:):)

S&D

would love to go on it, but did the ROS on the same itinerary in January, really want to go on Dawn P Sun P or Diamond P, but looking for a good price!!

Stevo

Archived