Norwegian Spirit - Ipod/MP3 help

mwagner8

I have been told that there is a docking station for an Ipod/MP3 Player in the Balcony Cabins (maybe all cabins?). I was wondering if anyone knows what the connector type is as I will be bringing my smartphone loaded with musid and need to know what type of jack/cord I need. Anyone have any idea? I do not have an Ipod.

Do you really believe passengers wouldn't lift Ipod docks? As it is they have to literally strap lock their very small television sets or screens. Of course, there is nothing wrong with you bringing your own Ipod dock. Keep in mind just about every remote control has been repaired by tape, because so many steal the batteries to operate their electronic toys......even though they sell the batteries at the gift shop. Or the batteries can be purchased at many stores ashore.

Lifting ipod docks....sure, on my cruise 2 weeks ago someone straight up lifted by ipod and portable speakers from right in front of us and we never left its sight! Scandelous! Sad sad thing to enjoy your honeymoon or vacation and people would do this! But no where on the pearl to plug your ipod into either! Have fun on your cruise!

Was on the Spirit last summer in 2 different balcony cabins and 2 decks, no docks. The internet is very slow. Usually no reception for cell phones. Don't forget your power strip as there is only 1 outlet in the cabin and 1 in the bathroom with wattage restrictions.

We had a great time. It was the first time on NCL for all five of us who cruised. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and really enjoyed the more informal atmosphere. In the past we have primarily cruised on Celebrity.

Archived