Norwegian Spirit Penthouse pictures or videos

monilein

:confused:

:confused: Hi everyone,

I am all new at this and need a little help, my husband and I booked a cruise on the Norwegian Spirit on October the 23rd 2009 for our silver anniversary this is very special so we deceided to go all out and stay in a Penthouse we are on deck 10 Stateroom 10522, we realy would like to see a few pictures or video from this penthouse specialy the bathroom, I understand there is a window overlooking the Sea from the whirlpool tub?

We have been on different ships with NCL the Dawn, the Sun Norwegian Pearl, we love the free style cruising.

Thank you

Monilein

Monilein - We are booked in the same cabin next January. I have found several pictures on webshots.com, try http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2495064210099239888eJRhZE and this should be the first in the album of this suite. Also found a video on myspace.com try this link http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=505836. Would love any information you can share about this cabin after your trip in October. We sailed on this same cruise this past January in an inside cabin on deck 9 & loved the ship. We are very excited to be in the penthouse next year! Thanks, Wendy

:):)

Thank you Wendy, I will have a look at theses websides I will let you know how our cruise was in October especialy staying in a penthyouse, we are so excited and such long way to go.

Thanks again,

Monika

Hi Monelien,

We sailed on the SPIRIT last year and wandered around the ship on disembarkation day taking pictures of many of the suites doing some "research" for our next cruise. That year we sailed in one of the aft "AD" penthouse suties, so we wanted to see what the "AC" ones looked like.

While we didn't get to go in "Sagittarius Suite" 10522 exactly, we did browse through Suite 10508 (Scorpio Suite). Apart from changes in the colors and decorative details, the Scorpio Suite and the Sagittarius Suite are very similar in layout...so I hope our pictures of the Scorpio Suite will help give you an idea of what to expect. I only hope I can get our pictures uploaded to this site without problem!

Here's a "key" to the pictures:

Photo #1387...the doorway into the SCORPIO SUITE #10508

Photo #1388...standing in the dining area of SCORPIO SUITE #10508 and looking into the livingroom area (right side of photo) and then through the doorway into the bedroom area (left side of the photo). The "bedroom" chamber is actually a bedroom/bathroom combo. What you are seeing through the doorway is the bathroom side with the blue tile flooring, mirrored vanity & chair. There is a pocket door that separates the dining/livingroom area from the bed/bathroom chamber. It is this doorway that you are "viewing" through.

Photo #1389...the "bed" side of the bedroom/bathroom chamber of SCORPIO SUITE #10508. The yellow curtains can be drawn to separate the two sides. There isn't much space around the bed. One side of the bed has highly glossed wall panels that give that mirror image of the bed. The other side of the bed has a wall of closet space with sliding mirrored doors. Behind the curtain is a drawer & shelf unit that is built in. There is a television on one of the shelves. The only natural lighting in this "chamber" comes from the windows that face out onto the balcony, on the bathroom side.

Photo #1390...this is the "bath" side of the bedroom/bathroom chamber in SCORPIO SUTIE #10508. On the right side is a black marble double sink counter. The left side of the photo shows the vanity area with mirror and yellow chair. (Sorry it is so dark, but it was hard to take a picture in there because of the light coming through the windows.) The whirlpool tub and window are in the back on the right side of the photo. On the back left of the photo is the standing shower (which is very large), which also has a window that looks out onto the balcony. Behind the mirrored wall of the vanity (and across from the standing shower) is the "room" for the toilet. There is a glass door, similar to the glass shower door, that separates the "throne" from the rest of the bath area. There are window shades that can be pulled down, so you can have some privacy while bathing or showering. Even so, it was nice, while "at sea" to be able to enjoy watching the ocean pass by while indulging in the whirlpool tub or shower.

Photo #1393...the door to your SAGITTARIUS SUITE #10522.

At any rate, I think you will enjoy your cruise on the SPIRIT...HAVE A WONDERFUL 25th ANNIVERSARY!

Debjo

1022212294_SPIRITCRUISEMay2008EastCarib1387.jpg.3712e51e025ef3fcec713f12726c1f09.jpg

1326798187_SPIRITCRUISEMay2008EastCarib1388.jpg.6617c9a45ea3ed1cd211d0687a8b1710.jpg

1423285756_SPIRITCRUISEMay2008EastCarib1389.jpg.a3e63a061a91ea9a0310415467d6fca0.jpg

1655549309_SPIRITCRUISEMay2008EastCarib1390.jpg.661aee54ff5be163507aaa24c7b3c59e.jpg

1356584692_SPIRITCRUISEMay2008EastCarib1393.jpg.e60136fe69c8606b73994f22e23ce170.jpg

• 1 year later...
Monilein - We are booked in the same cabin next January. I have found several pictures on webshots.com, try http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2495064210099239888eJRhZE and this should be the first in the album of this suite. Also found a video on myspace.com try this link http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=505836. Would love any information you can share about this cabin after your trip in October. We sailed on this same cruise this past January in an inside cabin on deck 9 & loved the ship. We are very excited to be in the penthouse next year! Thanks, Wendy

THANK YOU.....!!! sHa_thumbsup.gif

GREAT PICTURES AND VIDEO.......!!! sHa_thumbsup.gifsHa_thumbsup.gif

We have that cabin booked for this October, I CAN'T WAIT....!!! :D :D

Sorry I don't have pictures to post, but we just disembarked from this cabin on the 14th of March. We have had a Category 12 suite before on Carnival, but they don't offer any perks with their suites so we decided to try one on NCL this cruise. The layout is nice and we really enjoyed being able to close the curtain in the bedroom for complete darkness, the whirlpool tub did not work and the hairdryer needs to be replaced, but the butler was taking maintenance thru all the suites and making a list. Just a heads up, when the seas were rough our closet doors would not stay shut and if you don't put something in the way they are heavy and slam back and forth, it was no big deal I just put some tennis shoes in there to keep them from slamming. The only thing I would change is to put a dvd player in the bedroom, I would have probably asked for some of the dvd's from the movie library if I could have watched them in bed. Enjoy your cruise on the Spirit we did.

Archived