Sandals Nassau?????

We flew there for vacation last year. It was fun but definitely not worth the price of the daypass. The drinks are served in small plastic cups and the lunch food offerings were unimpressive. For $100, stay on the ship and enjoy the uncrowded pools and pretend the drinks are free. You'll pass out before you can drink $100 worth in the time you would have actually been at Sandals.

We flew there for vacation last year. It was fun but definitely not worth the price of the daypass. The drinks are served in small plastic cups and the lunch food offerings were unimpressive. For $100, stay on the ship and enjoy the uncrowded pools and pretend the drinks are free. You'll pass out before you can drink $100 worth in the time you would have actually been at Sandals.

Granted it's been several years since I was on a cruise, but back then they emptied the ships pools and didn't refill them till we were out to sea.

Having just spent my 3rd day at Sandals Royal Bahamian on a Travel Agent Pass, I would NOT spend $100 for a day pass to be there.

Yes you can have all the drinks you want, and the food, but other than the nacho's, and chicken teryaki the food wasn't that impressive. The drinks are good, especially the pina colada's if they use Malibu. But that is only because I do not like Myers, which is their standard.

Granted it's been several years since I was on a cruise, but back then they emptied the ships pools and didn't refill them till we were out to sea.

The last few cruises I was on, Oct and Nov 08', pool were full during port days. That is a nice time to enjoy them with no crowds. But I don't like to stay on the ship in Port. But I agree with the others, don't pay $100 pp for Sandles...no way!

Archived