Anchorage Transfer AND Tour questions

crazycath

We are NOT flying in the day of our cruise but we will have a car to turn in at the airport the day of the cruise. Can we turn our luggage in at the airport using the Carnival Airport transfer program but NOT take the bus to the ship but take a tour (PWS) that would drop us off at the ship.

Has anyone done this?

Any help?

Cathy

"The train departs Anchroage at 10am, check in is one hour prior at the train depot in downtown Anchorage. Our shuttle can pick you up at the depot in Whittier and take you to our dock, we can also drop you off at the cruise ship dock when you have completed your tour. In this case, you would just book one-way tickets on the train. You may apply the Northern Lights coupon."

From an email I got from the tour company, but dont know how to get our luggage to the ship, I dont think they want our luggage on the tour with us. And I dont want to go back to Anchorage then back to Whittier to the ship!

I wonder if Carnival will let me pay for the luggage to make the transfer while hubby and I take this PWS tour??

I figure someone will know.

Thanks

Cathy

"The train departs Anchroage at 10am, check in is one hour prior at the train depot in downtown Anchorage. Our shuttle can pick you up at the depot in Whittier and take you to our dock, we can also drop you off at the cruise ship dock when you have completed your tour. In this case, you would just book one-way tickets on the train. You may apply the Northern Lights coupon."

From an email I got from the tour company, but dont know how to get our luggage to the ship, I dont think they want our luggage on the tour with us. And I dont want to go back to Anchorage then back to Whittier to the ship!

I wonder if Carnival will let me pay for the luggage to make the transfer while hubby and I take this PWS tour??

Thanks

Cathy

You would be taking the train to Whittier, from Anchorage. Your bags go with you in a baggage car on the train. The cruiseship, picks up the bags directly from the Whittier depot and delivers them to your cabin. No, the bags don't go with you on the "tour", but they certainly go with you from Anchorage on the train.

Thanks

Cathy

We are taking the 6 hr PWS tour which leaves at 11am. Too early to drop our luggage at the cruise terminal. PWS tours said that we can leave our luggage at their office, and they will shuttle us and our luggage to the cruise ship at the end of our tour.

Archived