Spirit layout

kimmariecarr

Hi,

I am wondering about the layout of the NCL Spirit. I am booked on the 6th floor and I see from looking at the deckplans on NCL Website that both restaurants are also on this floor. It looks like we will have to go up a level and across then back down to enter the restaurants. Anyone have any first hand knowledge regarding this?

Thanks in Advance!

KimMCarr

Kim - Looking at the deck plan in the brochure I have, you will definitely have to go up one deck in order to get across to the restaurants. The empty space you see on deck 6 between the two restaurants is most likely the kitchen area that both restaurants probably share.

The forward elevators wont allow you access to the two main restaurants. I see that the midship and aftship elevators only have access. So walking to the middle of the ship on 7, then down the stairs for those in the front of the ship.

The Garden restaurant entrance is at the midship stairs of deck 6.. the windows you go up to deck 7 and go to the back of the ship and down 1 deck and you are at the Windows.. No problems and they are both excellent..

Happy Sailing

Bud

Archived