PB Questions

jnnifer01

Thanks for the info- the menu looks great!

Does anyone else have any info on massages (or PB in general)?

You might want to review other PB related threads, but from what I've read here previously, I believe the massages on the beach are $1/min, with a 15 min minimum. The $5 p/p wrist band covers ALL non-motorized water toys, ie: floatie mats, kayacks, water trampoline, iceberg climbing, and snorkeling gear ($20 cash deposit req'd.). The use of the beach park, lounges, umbrellas, and hammocks are all FREE ! Sound about right Tom, or did I miss something ? :rolleyes:

J&B

• 2 weeks later...

There are 3 piers in Cozumel. A taxi with up to 4 passengers charges a total of $12-13 depending on your pier. If you have 2 really little ones, they might squeeze them in for an extra $2 each, but you might have to take 2 cabs.

Enjoy!

We had an awesome time at PB. Massage was wonderful. There are several sites where they gove massages. MIne was back by the pool, someone can direct you if the ones by the beach are busy. Food was awesome! As I told PB Tom, I don't even like guacomole and thought it was fabulous. I was so glad to read about this place. My husband and I were both thrilled with everything and plan to return!

Thanks Tom!

Erin

I assumed it was part of PB. AS you head to the right (looking out at the ocean), I passed the first tent set up for massages (there was a tent for tattoos and hair braiding there too). Kept walking maybe 50 yards and there were 2 tables set up facing the water (first 2 tables faced in towards the beach chairs of PB). They had people on those beds so the girl told me to head back to the pool which was back a little bit towards PB chairs and then to the left. There were 2 massage tables set up there, charged the same rate and since the PB girl told me to go there I assume/d they were all part of PB. Maybe I am wrong, like I said I assumed it was the same place.

Sorry if my info was incorrect!

Erin

Once you pass the 3 tents for massage, hairbraiding and temporary tattoos on Paradise Beach, you are no longer on Paradise Beach. Same ocean, different beach club. The amenities are not as good there and the food is definitely not the same. The bathrooms don't even compare.

Archived