2.5 year old to Bermuda

Cruisin Around

Hi Everyone,

I believe later on today I will be booking our first cruise with out son. I got pregnant on our last cruise, and we are excited to take our little on with us this time!

I have a few questions for the parents with smaller children. We will be on Granduer of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) out of Baltimore for 7 days. Has anyone out there done this exact cruise?

I know a lot of the excursions are by bus or trolley. Did you do any of these and did you take a car seat on board the bus? I don't even know if the buses are equipped for car seats? What is the best convertible car seat/stroller system that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

IF I can get a pack and play on Granduer, should I do that or should I just try to keep him in the bed. We're doing a large interior state room. I know it will be tight, but just can't justify paying so much more.

Can anyone give me any tips??

Thanks!

Hi ~

We took our 3 year old DS to Bermuda last fall. We only used the buses and trolleys to get around (which took us everywhere we wanted to go). The taxis were crazy expensive. We did not use a carseat on the buses/trolleys. I wasn't completely comfortable with it - but that's just want they did. There is actually no way to install a car seat on the bus since there are no seat belts!!

Archived