dressy bermudas?

jdlpg

Hi Ladies, I have a pair of "dressy" bermuda shorts they are the same fabric as dress slacks but shorts. I wear them with a dressy top that has a jeweled neckline. I was hoping to wear this to dinner on our december carnival cruise or would this violate the no shorts dress code?

Those will be fine! Cut-offs and short shorts aren't my idea of dining room dress, but a nice walking short or bermuda short outfit will look great!

I have an outfit like that and I would not hesitate to wear it to supper -- black pinstripe walking shorts and a red silk blouse. :)

OK 1 outfit down...only four more to go lol. Thank you all for your response. knowing that nice shorts are OK in the dining room will make our 2 boys happy, they only have to "dress-up" once.

• 10 months later...

Does anyone know if RCCL allows this on their casual nights? For reference, we are going on the Majesty of the Seas, 4 night Bahamas cruise on 2/15. I was planning to take a pair of black dress bermudas and pair it with a nice dressy top (still debating on flat sandals or ones with a small heel). If you think I'll be turned away, I'm going to have to go back and re-think my wardrobe!

Archived