Coral Princess min-suite/privacy screens?

newhopecruiser

I have been in the mini suites quite a few times on the coral and while I never have requested it I am not sure how they would do it. There is nothing that I noticed that you could hang things on like a blanket or screen or whatever or if they even have privacy screens available.

Marilyn

Does anyone know if they can provide any type of "privacy screen" to separate the sitting area from the bedroom on the Coral Princess mini-suites?

Only available in full suites

Does anyone know if they can provide any type of "privacy screen" to separate the sitting area from the bedroom on the Coral Princess mini-suites?

No way to provide a privacy screen the way that Princess mini suites are set up, and Princess does not provide these for you as they don't exist. I have heard some say they have somehow run a sheet or blanket across (:eek:) but that seems a bit difficult and cumbersome to even attempt IMHO.

A full suite will have a heavy curtain that seperates the two areas, and the best idea if you need to seperate the rooms because of additional passengers in the stateroom. Best of luck on this one!

Archived