Does Grand Cayman Still Have Big Black Dick Rum?

redneck boatrider

I need to buy some Big Black Dick Rum, the dark one is better. Can you get it any place besides Grand Cayman. Its pretty good, got some about 8 years ago.

Yes Grand Cayman still has Big Black Dick Rum. Available in 4 flavors, DARK, LIGHT, COCONUT and VANILLA.

It is also on special right now! $14.99 each or 2 for $24.99 and get a free 4pk mini box with all flavors in!

Watch out later in the year 2 new BBD products will be hitting the shelves.

If you need help when you are coming to Grand Cayman on a cruise I can help! Contact me............

Just got back from cruise on Celebrity Eclipse, bought a bottle of BBD cocoanut rum. Problem came last night of cruise, it was never delivered to my stateroom. Went to guest relations and after some calls it was never delivered to the ship from Blackbeard's Duty Free. So now have to dispute the charge on my credit card.

did anyone help you with this? I work for the company. Please email info@blackbeards.ky

This should never have happened and I apologise for this. Please let me help you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yes Grand Cayman still has Big Black Dick Rum. Available in 4 flavors, DARK, LIGHT, COCONUT and VANILLA.

It is also on special right now! $14.99 each or 2 for $24.99 and get a free 4pk mini box with all flavors in!

Watch out later in the year 2 new BBD products will be hitting the shelves.

If you need help when you are coming to Grand Cayman on a cruise I can help! Contact me............

I will be on a cruise in October. I am so looking forward to getting myself some BBD. Particularly for souvenirs. :rolleyes:

Archived