Bed Rails??

Cruisin Around

Hello,

This October we will be cruising with a almost-2.5 year old. Does anyone know if RCI provides bed rails or have you had any experience with them? Also, if you've brought your own, what brand works well? I've seen a portable one made by sleeptite that looks nice, but I don't want to have to pack anything extra that I could get onboard.

Thanks!

We just got off RCI with our 2.5 yo and he slept in the couch (turned around against the wall). This worked perfectly for him. I don't think they would provide bed rails.

What type of cabin do you have?

Sorry - no pics of the couch made up that way. Taking pictures was the last thing on my mind this cruise as I was too busy keeping up with the kids. X might be different anyway. I'm sure you could post a new thread to be more X specific. Also, we had a pack 'n play for the 7 mo. and it worked out okay although they didn't have fitted sheets for it.

I don't prefer using the cribs or pack n play because it takes up precious cabin space during the day... we are sailing with our son who will be two at the time of our cruise. We're taking these inflatable bed rails for him... easy to fold up in the suitcase:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/183-9912900-4791043?ASIN=B000KYJ2EQ&AFID=Froogle&LNM=B000KYJ2EQ|BedBugz_Inflatable_Bedrail_Green&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B000KYJ2EQ&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

They will attach under the mattress so the bedrails stay put. Good luck, and have a great trip!

Those look great-

Unfortunately, we are in a suite.. so we have the bedroom.. DS #1 who is 12 will get the sofa bed in the living room.. and if the crib doenst work, he will have to share the couch with his brother....Dont think i can use that with a sofa bed.. but I will keep it in mind.

I am sure plenty of others will find that very helpful- I love that it is inflatable.

Archived