Bucket of Beer?

Can anyone explain to me what a "Bucket of Beer" is and what it typically costs? I saw this mentioned on another post about drinks. We're not big drinkers but are taking friends on their first cruise, and they are curious about drink prices. Thanks!

Can anyone explain to me what a "Bucket of Beer" is and what it typically costs? I saw this mentioned on another post about drinks. We're not big drinkers but are taking friends on their first cruise, and they are curious about drink prices. Thanks!

A bucket is 6 beers served in a bucket of ice out at the pool. If I remember correctly, a bucket of Bud Light is around $25 including the 15% gratuity.

We love the bucket!! :D

But, like so many things, pricing is very differant from ship to ship. Some have reported NO discounts at all for buckets. Others have seen 6 for 5 specials on Sea Days. Others have claimed that with an early tip, they have been able to arrange the 6 for 5 deal with specific bartenders for the rest of their cruise.

Regardless of the price, we just enjoy having our own little "cooler"! :D

Archived