Cozumel, ALL INCLUSIVE BEACH CLUBS

fourkittys

Need help in choosing one of these for Oct. They all have pretty good reviews. Which one do I choose? These are:

PLAYA SAN FRANCISCO BEACH BREAK: beach, reserved seating w/umbrellas, pool, open bar, lunch choice, bathroom & showers $40

WYNDAM COZUMEL RESORT: limited to 40 guests per day, beach, 2 pools, AYCE buffet, open bar, beach chairs and palapa, bathrooms & showers, towels. $50

NACHI COCUM BEACH BREAK: limit 100 guests per day, chairs, pool, open bar, 3 course lunch, bathrooms & showers $49

MR. SANCHO'S BEACH CLUB: beach, showers and bathroom, loungers w/umbrells, AUCE from reg. menu, open bar, towels $40 or $50

Hi fourkittys,

I've used the Wyndom which was very nice. Not sure what your interests are ie: beach, pool, food or drink. Some things to remember, in Oct ships are usually on a different time than the port, food and drinks are only served at certian times. I would suggest visiting Chankanaab National Park instead, it doesn't have a swimming pool, however I think it has the best beach, also the Dolphin Encounter is there and you can watch the action, there is a resturant and bar (suggest putting together a picnic lunch on the ship and taking it with you).

All in all, unless you are part of a large group I wouldn't do an all-inclusive day pass.

Last time we were in Cozumel, we went to El Cid through Carnival. It was fantastic. WE ARE going back in June and I do not see it listed as an excursion but I highly recommend it. the beach, hottub, and pool are wonderful, as well as the drinks and food.

Not sure if it is new or not, but last year while at Chankanaab Park, after swimming with the dolphins my kids used the pool:)

Karen

We were just there last week, fantastic place. $5 a piece for a taxi , $14 to get in to the park with a $2 coupon off there web site. Snorkling was really good. There is a pool by the dolphins, I think it was extra cost to use the pool.

Archived