Chiildren Menu

msweezie99

Hi, sailing Enchantment Feb 19th!!! First cruise ever!! Is there a children's menu in the dining room? I have seen links with menu samples, but haven't seen any children's items, can anyone answer this questions for my picky 11 year old daughter, Thanks

I haven't noticed a childrens menu but at the bottom of the menu is a section for entrees available every night. It includes chicken breast and steak. If you let your waiter know your childrens likes & dislikes he'll bend over backwards to accomodate them. For breakfast and lunch skip the dining room and eat in the windjammer or grab a hamburger, hot dog or slice of pizza and of course the serve yourself ice cream! Have a great time!!!

There is a childrens menu with the typical children's meals....pizza, burger, dogs, mozzarella sticks etc. We had 4 kids 4 - 11 last week. Typically the older 3 ordered from both menus. They loved the independence....chilled strawberry soup, salad and mozzarella sticks...where else but on a cruise!

Yes there is a kids menu. They hand it out to kids, along with some crayons, as it has some puzzles and coloring activities on it.

Click here to see some pictures of the menu, but it is rather hard to read, so here is what is on it (abreviated)

Drinks:

Milk, plain or chocolate

The Juiciest Juices

Adventure Menu:

Fresh Fruit Cocktail

KidsChef Salad

Chilled Tuna Salad

Veggies and a star dip

Fried Fish Nuggest with sweet and sour dipping sauce

Fried chicken fingers and french fries

Fried mozzeralla sticks and marinara sauce

Tomato and cheese pizza

4oz minute steak with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob

Spaghetti with meat or tomato sauce

Marcaroni and cheese

Hamburger or cheeseburger with fries

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with banana slices

Hot dog

Deserts:

Jello

Cookie

Ice cream

Pudding of the day

The dining room staff on Enchantment was very solicitous of my daughter (age 6) and they are very flexible. As other posters have said, they can order anything from either the adult or kids' menus, and mix and match if they would like. Our server also always gave us a big covered plate of chocolate chip cookies to take back to our room every night! What a sweetie.

There definitely is a kids menu. My 29 year old friend ordered from it 2 nights when she didn't like anything on the normal menu. :rolleyes: It was actually very fun when our waiter brought the placemat menu and crayons and everyone at the table was coloring and doing the puzzle! We each colored a sea animal, signed it, and discussed slipping it into the art auction as a "one of a kind' edition. :)

There definitely is a kids menu. My 29 year old friend ordered from it 2 nights when she didn't like anything on the normal menu. :rolleyes: It was actually very fun when our waiter brought the placemat menu and crayons and everyone at the table was coloring and doing the puzzle! We each colored a sea animal, signed it, and discussed slipping it into the art auction as a "one of a kind' edition. :)

Glad to hear an adult did this. My main concern is that my 18 year old eats virtually nothing. She is the pickiest eater I have come across for her age...she stresses about going out for dinner...her b/f took her to a Army Dinner and Dance and stressed about what was going to put in front of her...When she graduated she ate barely nothing...she loves Greek Salad and Bagels..and Kraft Dinner...oh yes and McDonald's cheeseburgers..so here's hoping that on Captains Night she eats something...keeping my fingers crossed...I am sure she will find a bun and a salad to eat in the Windjammer...she sure won't be gaining any weight on the cruise...she really doesn't like rich desserts either...didn't get that from me....:D

I will speak to our waiter the day we arrive to see how they can accommodate her...if not, I will have her eat in the Windjammer before we go and then she might be able to order a salad in the diningroom so she can enjoy the experience of high class dining...she already has her dress though...thank God!

Glad to hear also that the kids can order from the adults menu. My 7 yr old son likes to try new things. Sometimes he can do cheese pizza for like 4 days straight, but other times he likes to try the more exotic, like sushi, or crag legs.

Archived