NCL Excursion

Debbie42467

I booked the All Terrain Buggies to Jade Cavers for our April 12th cruise, but when I log in to "My NCL" it doesn't show this excursion anymore. I call the NCL Excursion Desk to ask if this excursion was cancelled and she said don't worry if you don't find this excursion on the website that we are booked for it. Should I cancel and rebook for something else? Has anyone booked an excursion thought the cruiseliner only to find out the last minute that the excursion was cancelled?

Thank You,

Debbie

Hi Debbie - I'm on your sailing also. Some ship-sponsored excursions require a minimun number of participants for the tour operator to do the tour/excursion. However, I would think the ATV's would be very popular and they probably can book up several groups.

Try giving Shore Excursions directly and ask them to fax/email you confirmation that you are indeed booked on that excursion.

Whenever we book ship sponsored excursions I always research a back-up just in case once we board the tour is cancelled. In Coz I've made back-up reservations at Nachi in case my NCL excursion gets cancelled. :)

Hi Debbie - I'm on your sailing also. Some ship-sponsored excursions require a minimun number of participants for the tour operator to do the tour/excursion. However, I would think the ATV's would be very popular and they probably can book up several groups.

Try giving Shore Excursions directly and ask them to fax/email you confirmation that you are indeed booked on that excursion.

Whenever we book ship sponsored excursions I always research a back-up just in case once we board the tour is cancelled. In Coz I've made back-up reservations at Nachi in case my NCL excursion gets cancelled. :)

Hello Fellow Cruiser,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Thanks for the helpfull information. NCL excursion emailed me a confimation for the All terrain Buggie excursion. I'm working on a back up plan, just in case.

Happy Sailing,

Debbie

OP.. I just posted on another thread where a CC'er had a very simular question. This same thing happened to us and so we called the excursion desk and they could see we booked it even though we could not. They emailed us the list of excursions we were booked on and it was there. We still can't see it online, but we are booked for it according to NCL.

We booked an NCL excursion last cruise and it was cancelled, never learned why. It was Cane Beach chillout, supposed to be one of the most beautiful beaches anywhere. It was really disappointing and we didn't do a back up plan. I would always do that in the future. I felt like it was a wasted day, just sitting by the pool. Really. I'm not a pool type of person. They did tell us in advance though. My fault I didn't book anything else.

Archived