Anyone presently on the Royal, need info on cabins

VictoriaH

If anyone is presently on the Royal or if you have recently cruised on the Royal please inform me about cabins. We are booked for a future cruise on the Royal, Cabin 8039. Is this a good cabin to have? Is the deck covered? I noticed this is just below the pool area. Is there much noise from the pool? Is there much motion being up this high?

It is early enough that we could change cabins if this one is not recommended. Are the suites at the back and front of the ship good places to be or is there are a lot of motion there? I would really appreciate any advice or comments that you might make about this ship. Thanks

I can't comment about the specific cabin you asked about, but can on an aft one. we were in 7121 on the Amazon cruise from Manaus to Ft LAuderdale, and enjoyed the aft cabin. The view of the wake at all hours day/nite was fun, and the wake noise lulled you to sleep at night. The wife thought there was a bit more vibration from the props, but it was fine to me. The balconies are larger than on the side too.

Archived